• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

About paralyze special move

G

Hi,

according to stratics the special move Paralyze is not breakable.

I have a simple question.
Why are there not loads of para warriors out there?

What have I missed?

Regards
The Scandinavian

G

The paralyze special move is breakable. The paralyze from nerve strike USED to be be unbreakable, but now it is also breakable. It can also be resisted as well, which is why you don't see more people using it.

G

Oki,

I really dont like outdated stratics info.

But your answer is what I suspected.

How to break the two different moves then?

Regards
The Scandinavian

G

Take damage. As soon as you take damage the para is released, which is why most people with low resisting spells or none at all carry trap boxes. Nerve Strike works different and i'm not exactly sure how it works since the nerf last year but I do know it can be resisted (resisting spells skill) as Chaosy said. I don't think you have to worry about nerve strike, I don't think there is too many sammys out there using bokutos anymore. Not on my shard anyway...