• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] About one rule...

Someone of Pacific

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The "it still spawns" rule. I am sure, if I looked harder than I have I'm sure I would find the answer to this. But if someone had the ruined painting from doom could that technically not go in this forum because it still spawns? That seems kind of silly considering there are less or maybe an equal amount of those "handed out" a year than some of the EM items.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yes you are correct, things like ruined paintings, blaze cus, academic books to a lesser extent - not allowed on rares forum. even tho things like conjurer's trinkets / garbs, EM clickies in the hundreds are less "rare" they do not spawn so are considered to be rares.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yep. Although sometimes we will overlook a few items like a ruined painting and such when part of a very large auction of items.

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
they don't belong.
Level 12 painting = 1 every two months x 12 months x 33 shards x 10 years = 1980 ruined paintings out there and still spawning.

Someone of Pacific

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
they don't belong.
Level 12 painting = 1 every two months x 12 months x 33 shards x 10 years = 1980 ruined paintings out there and still spawning.
Every 128 days, I don't understand where this 2 months came in... level 12 stealables have a spawn time roughly equal to 4 months. Takes us to 990 in existence. Not your 1980.

Also this...
Anyone got one for sale?

Someone of Pacific

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Every 128 days, I don't understand where this 2 months came in... level 12 stealables have a spawn time roughly equal to 4 months. Takes us to 990 in existence. Not your 1980.

Also this...
Actually no, that isn't even correct, there are 27 shards not 33, and 2 of those cant be transferred to or from. 25 shards. 750 paintings :)

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oops your right, i jumped from level 10 directly to level 12. But still 750 paintings and continuously spawning should belong to the trade forum.