• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

About my Luna houses

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NewThunder

I just wanted to expain why my Luna houses are currently not open to the public. Not to long ago all my houses were open, one was a tavern, one was a museum for my rare trinkets, another was a rune library with 100's of runebooks for pubic use. I was forced to seal up my houses because there were members of the legends community that decided a fun way to harrass me would be to water barrel my luna houses.

Also, I am not inclined to sell any of my LUNA houses. I have no use for more gold, I have alot of it. I have actually owned other luna houses that I have sold or given to others.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just wanted to expain why my Luna houses are currently not open to the public. Not to long ago all my houses were open, one was a tavern, one was a museum for my rare trinkets, another was a rune library with 100's of runebooks for pubic use. I was forced to seal up my houses because there were members of the legends community that decided a fun way to harrass me would be to water barrel my luna houses.

Also, I am not inclined to sell any of my LUNA houses. I have no use for more gold, I have alot of it. I have actually owned other luna houses that I have sold or given to others.
uhmm.... not members of *my* community

Plucky Duck

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
they are not members anymore anyway. For some odd reason they all xfered to greener pastures.I do see Barrels once in awhile so I am assuming there still in the process of fleeining errrr I mean xfering there chars.

Status
Not open for further replies.