• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

About Fame and Karama "Lord" Titles.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I know Im a noobie, but I have mad negative Karma, and im The Dark Lord Omnicron, I thought it was Dread Lord. I actually think it looks hella cool on hte paperdoll..has it always been that way?

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Sorry about size, I dont know how to fix that shiz.

H

Hunters Moon

If you died then it is possible for you to be Dark instead of Dread
and
above Trustworthy Estimable Great Glorious Glorious Lord/Lady
to
5,000 Honest Commendable Famed Illustrious Illustrious Lord/Lady
to
2,500 Good Honorable Admirable Noble Noble Lord/Lady
to
1,250 Kind Respectable Proper Eminent Eminent Lord/Lady
to
625 Fair Upstanding Reputable Distinguished Distinguished Lord/Lady
to
-624 No Title Notable Prominent Renowned Lord/Lady
to
-1,249 Rude Disreputable Notorious Infamous Dishonored Lord/Lady
to
-2,499 Unsavory Dishonorable Ignoble Sinister Sinister Lord/Lady
to
-4,999 Scoundrel Malicious Vile Villainous Dark Lord/Lady
to
-9,999 Despicable Dastardly Wicked Evil Evil Lord/Lady
and
below Outcast Wretched Nefarious Dread Dread Lord/Lady

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you were boarder Dread/Evil normally you would only drop to Evil, but 2 deaths would drop you at Dark title. On my necro I go from Dread to Evil upon a death. not that hight into Dread

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Isnt the Dread Title still affected by how much negative Karma you have?

If he dies he should not drop down to evil, he should just drop his Lord status and go to just Dread.

You just need to keep a more negative Karma to keep it Dread. Just kill enough people to lock your Karma and you will never have to worry about loosing it.

Its the same way with the Glorious title, the more positive karma you get the better it is, if you kill someone you could drop down to illustrious.

Is this still not the way it is recorded?

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Correct getting to Dread is by Karma loss, but if you die you do loose it, you just don't gain it if you're locked. Keeping the Lord/Lady title is by gaining Fame, which is easy. You may be a Dread Char but killing high end monsters you still gain the Fame. If you are high enough on the Fame side you might not loose Lord/Lady title for 4 to 5 deaths. On my bard she has died 4 times and not dropped her Gl Lady title because she was so high in both.

B

burnttrees

omnicron where you by any chance killing monsters with positive karma?

lord hunter you are correct if you kill players you get negative karma not sure about reds if you kill certain monsters you get positive karma

you still have the lord portion of the fame title meaning you have above 10,000 fame but for some reason your karma dropped

fame karma titles stratics page

S

Sneaky

omnicron where you by any chance killing monsters with positive karma?

lord hunter you are correct if you kill players you get negative karma not sure about reds if you kill certain monsters you get positive karma
I think with reds it still goes off the player's karma, so if the red is a glorious lord (or positive karma of any sort) you will lose karma for any neg acts your do on them, not sure on this never really payed any attention to it, so please correct me if I'm wrong. Thing is most reds are neg karma because... well they are murderers :lol:

I think you can also gain karma from healing a pos karma red if your own karma is low enough, although it will still send you criminal...

Lucy of Kenton

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Didnt know anyone was still bothered about titles?
very rarely see a dread lord etc in fel as its normally locked karma and lots of fame from monsters but its still possible to drop karma without even fighting

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ohh I dont give two hoots and a shout about titles, I just though Dark Lord was pretty cool looking.