• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(OT) ? About account

calaman

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is there a reason I can't activate my old account? Every time I try to it goes all the way through tell the end an then takes me to broadsword web page? Any idea what's going on my card has a chip an I have tried everything to change it but always the same result thanks

Bearclaw

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Calaman,

in the Publish 93 Updates posted yesterday on uo.com it says "There is currently an issue with the account center not allowing you to confirm payment. we are looking into this issue now and will give an update when we have it resolved."

Hopefully they will have it fixed soon.

Starcon of Siege

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is there a reason I can't activate my old account? Every time I try to it goes all the way through tell the end an then takes me to broadsword web page? Any idea what's going on my card has a chip an I have tried everything to change it but always the same result thanks
If its urgent, write Mesanna an email.

Avariel

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Maybe buy a 1 month code and activate it that way?? Then when the issue is resolved you can update your payment method?