• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Swordsmanship] ABC Archer convert to Sword and Sheild

Eternal Knight

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Greetings All,
Can I get some recommendations on a build that is at least as good as a Samphire but does not involve necro and must use sword and shield, is this even possible ie a solo character that can get power scrolls by themselves.

Please let me know first suggest stats / skills to have plus items to use that can be imbued, enchanced etc.

As a bit of background I have GM in most relevant skills for a ABC Archer but would like to start moving those skills to 120 by getting Power Scrolls up to 120 from Fel etc and changing them as required to Sword and Sheild Warrior. Note that buying said power scrolls does not seem to be an option in the Oceania shard since there are very few available.

I also have back up crafters who have gm most skills, blacksmith, mining, imbuing, tinkering, tailor and they also need some scrolls to advance (blacksmith, Imburer already have them through the normal avenues) to 120.

If it helps current build skills are:
Antomy 100 need to get power scrolls for 120
Archery 100 change to swordmanship then get powerscroll for 120
Healing 94.3 get power scroll for 120
Tactics 100 get power scroll for 120
Busido 92 get power scroll for 120
Chiv 65.1 get power scrolls for 120
Resist Spells 82.2 get power scroll for 120
Mediation 74.3 change to parry then get power scroll for 120

I realise that not all the above is even possible for a first year account, so I am interest in suggested changes deleting some skills etc.

Cheers
EK

Last edited:

CaptainLu

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Not sure, you could try dropping the bushido and morphing into a Mystic Swordsman. There are a couple of good threads here search for mystic dexxer. Was using stone form and of course you eventually have a rising collossus. Just need some spell channel weapons to train up to 80 and then i think enchant weapon adds it automatically. I am making one and actually training mysticism and macing on separate chars and then Ill combine via soulstone

http://stratics.com/community/threads/mystic-dexxer-solod-slasher.196739/ Just read that and it will give a good idea