• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] a wrist watch, '97 xmas gift

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Estimate around 1m depending where you sell it. On Atlantic I think you might get above that because there haven't been a lot on the market lately. Personally, I think the 'deadie' should wear it *grins*

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
and this olde school item... is far superior to any new EM event drop.... it actaully does something...its cool... its sooooooo freaking old .... it just make me sick and sad.. maybe my time as come... this olde school item is all about the history of our beloved game and its worthless...pleae take a hard look at yourselves and what u have let this game become.... its not good its not right.... its damn right sad

Last edited:

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
and this olde school item... is far superior to any new EM event drop.... it actaully does something...its cool... its sooooooo freaking old .... it just make me sick and sad.. maybe my time as come... this tem is all about the history of our beloved game and its worthless...pleae take a hard look at yourselves and what u have let this game become.... its not good its not right.... its damn right sad
It also can't be insured which makes people afraid to wear it since they don't realize it is newbified. That probably decreases the value quite a bit from what it might have been if it actually said blessed.

Longtooths

Supreme Commander
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
is just price check or you want sell it?

if is for sell make auction :)
and this olde school item... is far superior to any new EM event drop.... it actaully does something...its cool... its sooooooo freaking old .... it just make me sick and sad.. maybe my time as come... this tem is all about the history of our beloved game and its worthless...pleae take a hard look at yourselves and what u have let this game become.... its not good its not right.... its damn right sad
Its worthless cause there are tons of them. But I'd help ya pack if you still wanna go....just sayin'

Qikdraw

Sage
Stratics Veteran
But I'd help ya pack if you still wanna go....just sayin'
Ain't none of y'all remember the old UO boards? No respect for the olden days? On any thread that people said they were quitting UO there would always be one response by one forum member:

Can I have your stuff?
- Mr.Milk

Xavier-Catskills

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Its not a practical rare or something that can be displayed easily. Why would it carry a huge value? Theres tons of em out there and no demand, that dictates price.

EM Event items are unique, fun, limited. I always see new EM items as carrying more value as the older the item is, I always have to consider, how many times was this duped. Just my 3.5 cents.