• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A Womans Struggle

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Just hopefully a mild hunt but I would like to attempt a journey to send Daenyra on a quest to learn of the struggles of women who look for Power we will accept the quest for the book of the Gargoyle Queen Zhah and possibly in the process also the snow globe of Ter Mur , Daeny needs to know the struggles women of our past have had to endure. So if you are interested in doing this quest ..............Queen Dawn was also a friend of Queen Zhah so anyone with a history of Queen Dawn who would like to tag along and tell this story please join us. This could be a few step process in doing these hunts and eventually the outcome will also send Daenyra to visit the Grave of Queen Dawn so in hopes to speak with the Officials of Yew for this. (Hint Aedon & James)

(OOC I will be journeying into Ter Mur to obtain Vol 1 and Vol 2 of the Story of the Gargoyle Queen *hopefully* I also hope to get a Ter Mur Snow Globe while doing so, anyone wishing to go we will go Monday Feb 5 at 8pm est , meet at Skara Brae bank hope you can make it, we will accept the quest and travel to find the books)

Last edited:

Daenyra

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
This was no mild quest I was sent on, I took it so lightly. Even laughed as I walked from the Gargoyle Palace thinking how cold a Mother to leave her daughter trapped and imprisoned along beside her worst enemy, how could a Mother leave her there was my thoughts, as I had thought o my own Mother, Aleera. Even My comrades thought if wrong of a mother to do such. Not sure the lesson Jaden was trying to imprint upon me but I felt this was a joke. We quickly found our way to the island where the Gargoyle Library had once stood and where the beasts now lived guarding what little was left of the books and documents from the Library that had once stood there. Many beast lay on the ground dead at our feet and still there came more, as if and unending stream of them always pouring over us. Ten of them yet not all of the documents can be found. This infestation of evil was too much for us unprepared as we had started. Drawing back wounded and tired we left the Island uncertain this was something that could be accomplished. Any next attempts would need planned and perhaps more troops taken. I admire those who followed me and attempted this maybe the bravest people I have ever met. I thanked them all and hope they still have faith in me. Thank you to those that fought these evil beasts with me.

Perhaps the lesson was sometimes a Woman in Power has to do what is best even when it means sacrificing your child for what protects the world we live in or maybe that when accepting a quest do not take it lightly and use caution. Those beasts were NASTY !

Daenyra

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
If enough wish we can attempt to go for more of the quest items to return or perhaps pull the drops for a Book to be placed in Skara Brae city Hall in an office hopefully for an Ambassador of Ter Mur if orders go through as requested to the King. Notices post for applicants for a Gargoyle Ambassador for Ter Mur have been posted in the Royal City, contact a Dragon Clan member in the settlement south of the Royal City.