• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Roses

Polaris75

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Buying the following whispering roses:

Aurora - Bought
Tail
Pepsi
Kinako
Leroy
Shiloh

Thought I would post since another person had posted also looking for theirs... I figured it would be easier to look for them at once if someone went to look. Tyty

Last edited:

Wyldfyre

Visitor
That was me. Good luck in your search. I don't even know if the one I'm looking for exists anymore. It's my wifes old one. We met on UO and was hoping I could surprise her with it.

Polaris75

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
That was me. Good luck in your search. I don't even know if the one I'm looking for exists anymore. It's my wifes old one. We met on UO and was hoping I could surprise her with it.
Aye, the same here; those are my wife's and our kitties. :) :) I guess I could add Polaris and Sir.Charles to the list... but I know the chances are slim. Good luck in your search as well. *Crosses fingers*

Qikdraw

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Small world! I met my wife on UO too! Been married close to 16 years now. You might as @slippjeem if he has a Claudette. He has thousands of roses. I have a list of old names from when my wife & I met.

Aquarius

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I met my husband in UO as well 18 years ago! Shame we are getting divorced. Just makes me sick. But I would most def attempt love in UO again :)

Polaris75

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If anyone finds a whispering rose for Aurora or Polaris, it would be much appreciated, tyty.

Aquarius

Sage
Stratics Veteran
So how is the UO stuff getting divided? Don't forget to unfriend him from your house(s), etc. Protect those UO assets!
Well, he gave up his accounts and sold one. I have his other one and changed the password on the site. I dont think he would do anything but then again, I didnt think he'd have a midlife crisis and show up with a uhaul out of no where either :( ..
Thank you for the concern, thats sweet. Appreciate it.

Polaris75

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Whispering Rose from Aurora acquired! Thanks all. Still looking for the others + Polaris. :) :)

Polaris75

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Happy for you ! Better not be mine! I smack ya (_|_) :sword:
It's not, I just happened to get very lucky on Pacific only. : D : D Now if I can only get Polaris! Please someone go digging for Polaris and the rest of my kitties' names. :p :p