• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A Welcome

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Channels Lord Blackthorne*

Welcome to the new home of the Baja Roleplaying & Event Alliance.

Why did we move? We haven't entirely. Wildstar and I will continue to maintain our presence on UOForums; and our private leadership board shall remain there for the time being. But as many of you have noticed, the vast majority of the alliance uses Stratics almost exclusively, leaving our main forums almost unused. And that wasn't going to work.

WildStar and I will be moderating our new forums here at UOStratics, and I will have most of the archives moved over within the next couple of evenings.

Those who have posted roleplaying stories and tales; I welcome you to copy them to the Blue Boar Tavern [Roleplaying]. Add the date when they were originally posted to avoid confusion.

Guildmasters; if your guild wishes to add a sub-section onto our main board, just let me know and I will speak to the Administrators.

I will be adding a link to our UOForums presence shortly. Alliance Announcements will be posted to both forums.

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Guess that just let anyone on here these days.