• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

a weird cfo run

james64468

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I did not know the group i was going with did a glitch that made the CFO go faster. I ended up losing my friend it kicked her off. I never heard of that glitch ever. I guess I go with friends more often when i CFO lol.

S

soupandquackers

What do you mean by faster? This thread doesn't really make sense without explaining it some.

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Be careful what you say, though. Glitches cannot be described here in a manner where they can be replicated.

james64468

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What do you mean by faster? This thread doesn't really make sense without explaining it some.
It went very fast during the cog round and the CFO Battle. The CFO battle took like 20 min for whole time. I never seen a battle that went that fast.

L

Loopy Moe 27

20 minutes seems about normal. Were you in a quiet district? Maybe there wasnt any lag or something.....I don't know :redx:

S

Sarcatstic

Is this record by one person? One district?
It was a group with a core of 5 toons others came and went during the 24 hours. There is a post in the archives on ttc ill try to run it down and link it. There is also somewhere there a post that listed all time records for toons.

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can't link to there on here, because their site violates our RoC. I can confirm it though, if it's who I think it was. Vick?