• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

a warm welcome and a congrats to COP (factions)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
its been some time since COPs last run into factions.
but i knew some of you got the bug last time you where in, and i knew you would eventually come back and play with us again.

I would like to welcome you all back.
its been a fun week or so with ya all in, and i must admit fighting has been better then i have seen it here on sonoma in YEARS!

i was gonna wait and post this for the real forums to come back online, but who knows when that will be, so ill post this here and now.

i think with the upcoming tie in with the story line and factions that we could get some more people to come and play in factions as well.
I was honestlly shocked by the amount of manpower you guys have this time.
and a big slap on the back to ya's, its about time someone came into factions with a big group of people. i was watching the other night and saw 6 individual guys running around in COM and another couple toons, probablly 2nd accounts, but to be able to field 6 guys is awsome, and i hope its just a glimmer of what is to come and starting up a guild and getting 21 toons into it is awsome.

im hoping with the storyline that other guilds will come in and play too.
would be nice to see a PAS guild come in and play.
OSG alliance as well.
and of course ZOG could come and we could all pass them around.

all in all its been a lot of fun and i hope you guys are having fun too.
its too bad that the guys at the brit gate havnt been able to see all the fighting we have been doing at TB and specially at COM base in mag, that might spark more people to come in and play.

scoring as of right now is COM owns all town and fighting has been steady all week.

W

Wolfie

I'm currently in factions, but not active so I'm writing this for a Guildmate who wanted to reply but is unable to log into stratics at the moment:

Poo, yes factions has been fun so far and Thank you for the welcome but using grief (not to mention cheap) tactics such as using an alternative acct and joining COM to make and place all our traps and place them in remote locations is just lame. Keep doing this and you may find yourself alone in Factions again.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
coming from the queen of lame i guess that would be a compliment?

last time i saw you you where crying in hyloth because i was going to kill you.
didnt even do that much, just walked up and gave ya a poke.

at any rate, thanks for the compliment, but that wasnt me.

and i dont think COP is in any position to go around yelling lame to anyone.

- paging GMs to change things, then doing the EXACT SAME THING THEMSELVES.

- bringing in their entire guild of reds when we kill all of thier faction guys

- putting atls into TB

come on, dont paint yourself as a virgin when you are obviouslly not.
the reactions and play style of the people you play against mirror what they see and are put up against.

and whos tinker is in SL?

at any rate, IM having a good time.
what some people think and do has little effect to me or my play.
i like to play factions and there is factions to play on sonoma.

i do though enjoy the double whopper with cheese talk from someONE (hehehe) in the COP guild.
thats half the fun of playing against them is the talk.
ive been saving some pic which i might post later some time.
some of them are awsome group shots of the big battles, some of them are just funny things and conversations in ghost talk.

all in all its been a hoot.
only thing i miss is not having numbers to give them more of a run.
90% of the time its just been me running in there solo which im sure is not too much fun for the COM guys. they want fights and alas i can only do so much.
hopefully some more people will come in and play, infact there where some guys in SL not even a week before you guys went active in COM.
i had thought that maybe they where alts of the FEAR guild.
they even have a house at SL base.

ah well.

K

Kurare

Most of the things we did were just as a retaliation. We definitely would much rather fight you all straight up instead of using cheesy tactics, either way it doesn't bother me. The way I see it factions is just one more thing to do.

I've been under the assumption that it was one of you with the char in SL, the extra traps did end up at our base.

Look forward to seeing more of you. (Especially while you're dead)

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Most of the things we did were just as a retaliation. We definitely would much rather fight you all straight up instead of using cheesy tactics, either way it doesn't bother me. The way I see it factions is just one more thing to do.

I've been under the assumption that it was one of you with the char in SL, the extra traps did end up at our base.

Look forward to seeing more of you. (Especially while you're dead)
excellent!

see, now thats how people in the battle field should talk.
direct TMI there to have a read, he could learn something.

I figured that SL traps where you guys trying to pop theives so the guards could have thier way with them.... so maybe there is some SL peeps active.
granted the ones that where on before where reds.
Eternal Newbie?
i think that was the name?

especially while dead.... hehehehhee.....

if i may direct the jury's attention to exibit A

i know it aint gonna stay that way long but damnit im gonna use it while its there!!!!

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
all right.
i promised myself i wouldnt post this yet, but i cant wait any more.

i was laughing so hard i was allmost peeing myself.

the other day i stealthed into the COM base and darn it all i got caught and killed.

then the fun started... not that dieing isnt fun.... but the after dieing fun.

Energiser was going all chest thumping and knuckle dragging screaming at me how pathetic i was and how he rules the pool and his little red lacky was there jumping from side to side like those cartoon dogs (what are we gonna do now boss, huh, what are we gonna do now)

i believe the exact words where
"you guys suck"
"TB will never own the towns again"
and it went on and on and on.
and then i noticed something.... these guys had blocked themselved into the base.
excellent.

and as it went on, turned to my laptop and started to log in on my fighter.
and thus we have this.

oh my.
did some one get mad.
i dont think i have ever seen anyone yell so much in game.
i had this mental image of that kid on U-Tube who is beating his keyboard while playing WoW.

come on, you know it was funny!

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
and look at that, im killing you so much im not even getting points off you anymore!!!!

damnit!!!!

hhehehehhehe

W

Wolfie

First Poo, don't be a damn liar in reference to me. It's tacky. In Hyloth it was YOU who cried quit attacking "I'm out of bandaides". I walked out and left and you know it.

As for me in SL, do your research before you whine please.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
actually you freaked out and stormed out of Hyloth in some PMS charged rampage and you left your hunting partner behind to chat with me.

at any rate i have no idea what your talking about SL for, i dont recall saying that you where in SL, unless your in the FAS guild.
not everything is about you.
deal with it.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
might i recomend you double your dailly dose?

Ansatsu

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well I know i don't need to defend Wolfie cause she can more than handle herself but Poo do you even read what other people write or for that matter what you write?

and whos tinker is in SL?
Sounds to me like you were accusing her of having a tinker in SL..
Not only did she not come here bragging like you do, she was posting for someone else..
I'm currently in factions, but not active so I'm writing this for a Guildmate who wanted to reply but is unable to log into stratics at the moment:
Yet you still choose to attack her over the boards.. Nice! Your classy.. I love board warriors..

Status
Not open for further replies.