• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

a very very bad day keep us in you hearts

• Thread starter The Ice Phoenyx
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
T

The Ice Phoenyx

to all who do or do not know shadowstarstear and stormphoenyx please to what ever higher power you see as your own wish us well as this Monday is a very hard day for myself and will be rough for storm. it is the 20th anniversary of my father being brutally murdered when i was 9 years old so im going to not be my chipper over talkative self for a few days and may not be around for a while as this is a big marker and there is still allot unresolved in the matter so im not sure i will be myself for awhile please hope for the pain and sorrow that i know will try to drowned me to pass swiftly thank you all for making this shard a home the likes of such i have never known in uo until now take care origin until our return