• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A unknown place

U

Ulius

Hello. It may seem strange but i am searching for one place in the l2 map but i dont know what is his name.I think its a one room like a temple.Its big and it has 1 big locked door at the other side of the entrance.I think there are 2 big doors at left and right (when you enter).The entrance is with no door but with few stairs(comming down).There is nothing in the center of the room i mean there is no altar or something like that.As for mobs i dont remember what mobs were there(if there was any).As i said i think this is not a part of bigger complex its only one room temple-but i may be wrong.The place is with the shape of a square.Any idea where is this place(whats his name)?