• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A typical night on Baja

The Slug

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Tonight's Governor's meeting featured a murder, a say-antz (seance) a horde of angry goblins, a flatulent talking sheep and a drunken town crier who stripped right in front of the King. All I can say is, business as usal

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have always enjoyed governor's meeting but never as much as I did tonight. My belly still hurts from laughing so hard. You're all crazy!!!! *ROFL*

The Slug

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Don't forget the nekkid drunken town crier! (and to answer your question, ummm no)

Proserpina

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
..and nekkid drunken town criers?

Does she lose her job or get a promotion for stripping in front of the King...

Sweetpeez

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Meez sorry meez missed diz!! :sad2: Uzizn EM Hummie hab himz uh ebent. Meez da Jhelom Gubnur so meez figurez meez gotta be dere fur demz tingz. (Da thurd in tree dayz - kause himz alwayz kramz himz ebentz at da end ob da monf. :yell:)

You mean they don't have farting sheep and angry goblins at governor's meetings on other shards?
Hmm dun nooz aboot da fartin but meez hab uh sheep band - meez da drummer und demz da singerz. Demz nerg bery guud - fluffy alwayz comez in too soon or iz sharp! Az fur da meetinz, meez dun git angry meez jus peez on demz - zoogi dooz gitz angry sumtimez - herz peez on demz too. :D