• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A Tour

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Pub 98 is on TC1 and one of the best to come is the Halloween event in the the
Sorcerer’s Dungeon. Located in Ilshenar, Located below Terort Skitas, lies the Sorcerer's Dungeon, 105 49'N 52 14'W. The closest moongate is Valor. Paragon creatures spawn in Ilshenar, so watch out! There are healers, called monks in the library of the second level. UOGuide.com has a write up on the dungeon. (Sorcerers Dungeon - UOGuide, the Ultima Online Encyclopedia).
Pub 98 on TC.jpg
Now on Test Center 1 they have made it easy to get there, on New Haven there is a green gate that will take you to the entrance of the Sorcerers Dungeon. But later, when this go live, you will have to walk there from a moongate For this guided tour I started at Luna, entering the gate I went to Valor, from there I followed the mountains till I hit the bridge crossing the river, then turning south I followed the river to the entrance of the dungeon. On TC1 there will be the researcher there (he is the one you turn your drops over to) and the green moongate back to New Haven.
Pub 98 on TC1.jpg Pub 98 on TC1a.jpg
Once inside just follow the sounds of battle deep within the dungeon. All sorts of minions are there, and the drops were fast to appear in my pack, I hope they continue to drop at that rate come live. I had five within the hour I was there. During this battle I and others that were there battle minions of the pumpkin king, hard to not miss them as they all Boss. We also battle the King himself after dropping the minions of his.
Pub 98 on TC2.jpg Pub 98 on TC3.jpg
Leaving here is far easier then getting there, just recall out. But to turn your rewards in you will have to walk back to the entrance to see the researcher. My first goal is to get the Serpents Jawbone, it is much like the Crystal from Eodon allowing us to move to location deep within Ilshenar. I know I shall see a lot of my friends there as well, good luck and good hunting!
Pub 98 on TC4a.jpg Pub 98 on TC5.jpg

That's all folks

Attachments

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I had 74 points left over from Doom and the KOTL so I went ahead and got the Jawbones, It's locked down on the front step of the Keep at the location on the Map and is set for Public

JawBone Reward.jpg JawBone Reward1.jpg
Back to school3.jpg