• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] A Ton Of Rares

DarkLotus[FL]

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
selling everything that is my house!!! the house is located on Origin Shard and I really don't have time these days to post everything so head on over east of Luna on origin to see what is up for sale I'm not quitting the game I just don't have the time to play as much anymore I would Prefer to sell as a whole ICQ #657597798
lanterns & Suits 1.png lanterns & Suits 2.png

DarkLotus[FL]

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
So I'm a tad confused. Are you selling the ENTIRE contents as 1 lot? Or may I make offers on certain items?
right now I'm considering some offers for the everything in that house as a whole but if that proves to be a no go then I will have to start piecing them out, if I have to go that way I will let everyone on here know

DarkLotus[FL]

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
42 EM lanterns in total 2 of which are not on display that will be added to the lot is the mad king lantern and the wakotu 18th anniversary lantern sorry I forgot to lock them down at the house *also please note that the dead lord legs I do not have all other suits are either completed and/or current like the catalyst set, the phoenix helm is Norse and not nose and all traccor pieces have been blessed

DarkLotus[FL]

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
all items were sold as a lot thank you to everyone that was interested and a special thanks to the buyer and rare collectors that helped it happen