• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Suggestion] A toggle for Object handle filter

T

TheGrayGhost

Would be nice if SA could have a toggle made for the Object handle filter so that we don't have to change it in the user settings each time we need to. Ctrl+Shift can be a wonderful thing at times, but the method of changing what it shows is a bit ackward and time consuming considering how many times the need to change the filters settings arises.

Maybe one similar to the BB_Enhanced's or maybe even just add it to the input binding list so that we can assign a key to toggle it.

O

Old Man of UO

Hey... I was wondering about the same thing. Great idea.

Or at least a way to assign them to different key bindings.

T

TheGrayGhost

Shameless Bump, sorry :(.

Is no one else interested in this? Past few days this has become increasingly more annyoing. Any kind of toggle would be fine as long as it was something I didn't have to open menus for every time.

IanJames

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm definitely interested in a toggle or something. Having it only in the user settings is just not feasible.