• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Fishing] A Thought on More Trophys.

Lord Sir Scott

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As i find there are still fish that are not Makeable in to trophys, i wonder this...

The Next batch Of trophys should not be for a wall. They should be a nice mounted table top version. A nice graphic of a fish rising for a fly or some other table top style mount.
Just my thought.
Thank you for reading and responding to my post.
Lord Sir Scott
Sonoma

Barry Gibb

Of Saintly Patience
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd offer to take your idea one step further. The taxidermy kit could allow us to choose between Wall Mount or Table Top.

This could even extend to the traditional trophy animals, for example polar bears could be a wall mounted head (like it is today) or a full size bear standing on its hind legs for the floor mounted option (similar to ones you see in outdoorsman outlets).

Stayin Alive,

BG