• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A thank you to Lexus

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I’ve been building a tamer on Legends (Autumn Sunrise), since my original tamer (the original Yadd of Legends) is currently on Pacific. I checked for an L3 primer on vendor and in chat Saturday and found nothing. Was there hope on Legends for a primer that would not be transferred to Atlantic? I did another vendor check late Sunday, and there it was - an L3 primer for 23M in the jungles of Tram! The house sign said Lexus, so thank you, Lexus, for putting it up for sale

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
was wondering where Yadd had wandered off to :)
I'm probably the only member of the old WWoL (Warriors and Wizards of Legends) guild still playing the game - problem with me is I've spent too much time cloning my armies on multiple shards - in between bouts of Skyrim and Witcher 3 and Divine Divinity and any other RPG that comes out - and thus have accomplished very little other than low-level entertaining myself

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Oh yeah right - duh - that’s why didn’t consider transferring one in for my tamer :dunce:

Haidon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
You can transfer the tamer, eat the primer and transfer back if that's an option.

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
You can transfer the tamer, eat the primer and transfer back if that's an option.
Yes, I think a lot of people do that, especially those with shard shields (or a budget for tokens)