• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A thank you from Lord Splinter, Paladin/Archer

Sam the Scribe

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Greetings Friends,

Today, I was reflecting upon my long journey in these lands. From a young lad full of spit and vinegar to the seasoned archer that I now am. In all humble thought however I could not with certainty assign my rise to greatness to my own bravery and skills, but mostly to the efforts of my many friends who have helped me survive the perils of these lands.

Often in the thick of battle it was the kind hand of Lady Rachel casting a needed heal that saved me from certain and horrible death. Other times, I would become so focused on making a lethal shot that I allowed my enemy to close to grappling range and only the sure and powerful stroke of Lady Rhianna's mace would dislodge a Deamon's clawed-hands from closing about my throat.

There are others who have contributed in many ways and it is our willingness to help each other that will ultimately decide whether we can finally defeat the evil that threaten's our lands. Though some claim Mondain is dead... we can all still feel the cold grasp of the evil wizard's hands as he struggles from the grave to regain his powers.

So, as I come close to attaining Legendary status as an archer, I say this, let my fame not be credited to me alone, but spread it amongst my many friends and allies. It is their efforts that have lead to my own personal success.

Thank you all.

Lord Splinter

Sam the Scribe

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

*Lord Splinter offers thanks to the Warrior Goddess as his warhorse, Honor munches on an apple.*

Sam the Scribe

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Splinter... you vain young Human...

As much as I love you as a Comrade in Arms, you do surpass yourself at times with your amazing capacity for... um... what is the Human phrase... "stroking yourself?"

Though it is true that you are a brave warrior and I am glad you have achieved the status of Legendary Archer... should I remind you that you entered the household of Lord Raven before myself yet I achieved the rank of Legendary Archer well before you? Did I boast?

It is well that you are proud of yourself, and I know that your thanks to your friends are genuine... but while you were struggling to learn the most simple magic of Chivalry, I learned all 64 spells of Magery!

Splinter, please get over yourself... the Luna White armor says it all. What next, bank sitting in Britain?!

I critize you because I still love you... do you remember when we... would hunt in the forrest for days at a time?

Take care Lord Splinter, and please spend more time watching your back... rather than your reflection in the mirror.

-Nil