• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

a talisman?

• Thread starter simpleton
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

simpleton

i have a talisman that does nothing, at all. it has no powers whatsoever, i like it for its total uselessness, but is this common? it is just called
'talisman'
thanks!

UCCDog

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a few of these, I just looted them off swoops so I would guess they are pretty common.

G

You'll find them from time to time, the talismans that are found as loot have a significant amount of variance in their mods. From number of mods to intensities. So occasionally there are talismans with only 1 mod, and sometimes 0 mods. But the value on them is nothing due to the fact that they do spawn somewhat frequently and have no applicable use

Alvinho

Great Lakes Forever!
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a talisman that has no mods, and is blessed for my charactor

G

<blockquote><hr>

I have a few of these, I just looted them off swoops so I would guess they are pretty common.

[/ QUOTE ]

Er... I know I havent visited swoops in about a week but they sure don't have talismans as loots, or do they now?

R

rovpilotusn

I have yet to loot swoops and NOT get at least one talisman in the time spent there. I got my first talisman in the game when Mondains hit the streets from swoops, so to answer your question: Yes, swoops have always given talismans.