• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) A Stronger Royal Guard 4/6/15 8pmEST

EM Chance

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
The death of SM Wolfe Ironseeker was a great loss to the king, but a huge gain for the evil that lurks within the lands of Britannia. A Dread lord named Hilimitus has been sending his minions to attack towns to try to take them over. So far he has failed. Moonglow, Trisnic, Magnicia, and Yew have been attacked. The Yew Governor did not even break a sweat his guards came and destroyed the Dread minions. The King has sent his new Commander Lord Michael Crawford to lead the Royal Army and take down this Dread Lord.

The Kings asks everyone come to his castle to meet the commander and discuss what shall be done to defeat this Dread Lord.

EM Chance

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
I added the wrong tag this is not a Player event, it is my event

utilitron

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Can anyone provide a recap of this, as I was unable to attend?

I wish there was more information about what is going on in game. I only recently came back and there isn't a lot of information to go one about what this story arc is.

EM Chance

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Wolf died due to wounds he suffered in battle in trisnic a while back. there was no commander of the royal guard. A Dread Lord Hilimitus decided he would wreak havoc on the towns, he wanted to take control of them. for the last two weeks he has been sending his minions to attack the Governed towns. he has failed in every attempt. tonight hopefully he is found and dealt with once and for all.