• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A special TY

• Thread starter Phar From Purrfekt
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
P

Phar From Purrfekt

I would like to say a very special ty to Chanty. She has been there every step of the way for months now. Maxing quite a few bosses with me and helping me max my law in 1 week. She took thunderzilla with me in every DA and on my last 14k her and another friend decided to fire every cog along the way for me. You are definatly the true meaning of the word friend and i'm glad are a part of my life now and forever. I love you so much.

K

Kippy

I would like to say a very special ty to Chanty. She has been there every step of the way for months now. Maxing quite a few bosses with me and helping me max my law in 1 week. She took thunderzilla with me in every DA and on my last 14k her and another friend decided to fire every cog along the way for me.
What can I say? it was a blast!!!!
Not to mention i didn't need any of those DA's since Thunder was already maxed, but it was worth every single DA, we had lots of fun :)

You are definatly the true meaning of the word friend and i'm glad are a part of my life now and forever. I love you so much.

I am known to be a very dedicated person and I try to be as dedicated as I can, specially to my friends, you more then anyone since you are more then just a friend :) Love you!