• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A special day after Work

kershin

Visitor
It was when I finished my day at the office that I said to myself: "Here, sushi would be so good". So, I headed to Tokuno Island. I looked for the best sushi restaurant, but to no available. So I stopped at a restaurant to eat a Hamburger… On the way home I passed this Dojo, Call Fan Dojo. So, I walked in to have a good sake and that's when I have the urge to go to the bathroom. So, I go to the basement…. "Ah bin Calvasse !!" I saw Morpheus and she was killing these waitresses for their Tips. So, I told here to stop and she continued relentlessly throwing the ax. So I walked over and said, "If you don't stop you're going to regret it!" "That's when we got into a fight and she ran away. However, I had time to tear off her Gorget and Chest Piece before she disappeared.

Snapshot_25-1.jpg

It was then that the Dojo offered me a full time job as a Bodyguard. Heheh

Not anybody can be a Hero today but thanks everyone :p