• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A Special Birthday Presentation to Taylor Smith From His Stratics Family

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
We would like to wish Taylor a very Happy Birthday on Saturday. He has put a lot of time, effort and energy lately to keep us going and we all appreciate his dedication.

This weekend he is on a well deserved break and then he'll be back to do it all over again.

We pulled some pictures from his Instagram and the song is from Taylor himself singing, "Imagine."

We can't imagine where we would be had he not stepped in over a year ago to keep Stratics going.

Thank you, Taylor and Happy Birthday!!

(special thanks to @watchertoo and @meoni for their help!)

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I don't have a fancy video. I don't have any special graphics.
I do have a heartfelt Happy Birthday wish to you, my friend.
Thank you for all you have done for Stratics, and for me.
You have always stood by me, guided me, and been a friend.
For this I am eternally grateful. Happy Birthday to you,
I love you!

startle

Siege... Where the fun begins.
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I knew I was right about you, Taylor - and now I have proof. You're a dreamer - it's what makes you special......
When your people love you, what more could you possibly want... Maya's right, it's all about how you make people feel...

Have a great b-day (and find a smaller chair - that one doesn't do you justice).

Peace bro.... :cool:

Oh, and I'd like a word with the sound editor (when she has time)...

Last edited:

meoni

Visitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Have an amazing time boss, you give a lot to make Stratics what it is. Although in the grand scheme of things, i myself have only been here a short while, but in that time i couldn't me any more grateful for what you have done for myself and the WoW.Stratics team. Its trully great to be given the opportunity to work alongside such passionate people here at Stratics and its sure to be an incredible year for the brand :)
Now, take it easy, relax and get absolutely drunk off your ass ;) best wishes!

outcry

Slightly Crazed
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Happy Birthday,

While I do not know you personally , but am thankful for all you do for Stratics to keep it alive with help of your great staff, have a great birthday weekend

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
That says all of us.. don't rope me in to this.
I was going to say, "you're still here?" but then someone has already been mean to you today so I'll just say giggle and grin at your facetiousness :D

Syiler

Visitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Happy Birthday Taylor! Have a drink or two for me, actually sod it and have the whole bottle! Take it easy and have a great day, you deserve it!

Magdalene

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Happy Birthday, Taylor.
Yes you are a dreamer, but you're not the only one.
May gods smile upon you (especially that one capricious goddess responsible for lottery drawings and related things).

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Meanwhile, I get to hold down the fort and push all the buttons today :party:I didn't mean for this to come off as a memorial but how awesome is Taylor's singing? :D
Eat all the cake, drink all the booze and we're supporting you every day! :mylittlepony:(its like a birfday pony or somthin')

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
@AirmidCecht, these past four years, you have been my greatest support and mentor. It's been sacrifice upon sacrifice, but you kept my head above water and picked up the slack when I was ready to give up. Stratics has been my life these past few years, and I don't know what's to come, but as long as you and all my Stratics team are on board, I know we'll find a good path that protects our community.

startle

Siege... Where the fun begins.
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes you will... You've pick'd a good bunch (cept maybe that old guy).... ;)

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron

:mylittlepony::mylittlepony::mylittlepony::mylittlepony::mylittlepony::mylittlepony::mylittlepony: