• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

"A Sovereign State" by Yasou Wakayama

I

imported_Castor

here is a bump..

Been reading this on the waka boards and i enjoyed it very much. I am a big fan of player fiction and creativity and this is an excellent example of it.

So much better than the normal epeen contests..

M

Mandolin

Another bump.. been following it since chapter one.. awesome work, Yasou.

Y

Yasou Wakayama

I have been slacking this week ...
It is fiction mixed with some action that happens in game ...
Had off this week so not had time to write ... generally been writing these stories over two days on my lunch hour at work.

Glad some of you are finding them enjoyable reads.

G

*pokes Yasou with fountain pen*

Chapter VIII was still blank last night!

I have been enjoying the story too.

One thing that cracks me up though, is that featured in this serious, and noble RP backdrop of the Wakayama Clan, with its politics, intrigue, etc., we have the Warlord Hugibear, and various denizens of the Siege community such as UPS Man popping up and making their valuable contributions. There is no getting around it when those are the character names, but...as Miranda might say, phear the Warlord Hugibear!!

*laughs*

-Skyark

Y

Yasou Wakayama

Every guild needs a pimp to keep the ladies in line ...

G

*pulls and arrow out of her arm with a note attached to it *

HRMM hard to read this here note with all my blood that flowed on it, hmm must be from..............cant tell its all icky pay bloody note now. Oh well guess it wasn't an important message or if it were an important message they would have used a pigeon far less messy, instead of an arrow shot thru my lil crafter arm.