• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A sneak peak at some of the upcoming stuff (+Distillery).

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was on the test shard the other day… and after some difficulty, I was able to finally get the distillery made. That was my main interest in this whole upcoming publish or whatever it is. The plant growing beds are cool… but every day I have more then 300 plants growing, so these are fairly useless to me.

Here’s the picture:

The heavy training dummy is really cool looking, by the way… unfortunately it's just too big to put up in the Mini Mall, even with pending remodeling. (2nd floor only, décor.)

The distillery will require copper wire and with a far from adequate supply of copper wire, I’m sure this will be a source of frustration for countless people. They don’t spawn like they used to. PLUS the yeast, spawning on monsters as loot. Still… I wouldn’t mind this adventure, however… I’m not paying money for these add-ons. I didn’t make a couple of the items for time and effort reasons, plus the house tiles… I always prefer the classics.

In fact… I think our staff is making a massive mistake packaging this new stuff as 2 real-money game-code packages. Some of the stuff is cool… but the greed is far from glam at this point in our real world. “Not enough content”. They could have made these items part of the “rumored” 2011 Spring Cleaning. How about getting going on that, gang?

Cear Dallben Dragon

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

In fact… I think our staff is making a massive mistake packaging this new stuff as 2 real-money game-code packages. Some of the stuff is cool… but the greed is far from glam at this point in our real world. “Not enough content”. They could have made these items part of the “rumored” 2011 Spring Cleaning. How about getting going on that, gang?
Impossible for me to agree more.

S

soulstoner

Wow - awesome write up, picture & opinions.
Right on :cool:
Thanks EPW

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks... I try to help. :)

The benches are deeded... and you only get 2 choices in the crafting menu. I don't think they are turnable.

Most of these new craftables are fairly complex vs. the old stuff we are used to. Using several skills, several different items, even failures that eat up items you have ready. I didn't get everything made... because I was just so worn out from all the running around and fussing.

One of those issues was I didn't want to spend time mining to collect rock for the new alter. hehe.

I also didn’t mention that I wasn’t happy with the new house tiles. Too limited, too uninteresting. It's just not enough content.