• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

a small question

K

kimlee

Actually this is my first post. But i really, really need your advice. Is there anyone here playing Angles Online. Tell me if i have to do the quest called top training student. I have accumulated 5 credits which will enalbe me to graduate from Angel Lyceum. But if i get 15 credits, i will be qualified to receive special trainng to get money, marvelous weapon and exp. it is still a long way to go before i get 15 credits. i can't wait going to somewhere else by riding on my cute pink pig. :). Please, please, can anyone no matter whether you are playing this game or not, give me a little piece of advice, shall I stay to accumulate more credits or graduate now.

A

Aster

Hi Kimlee,

Angels Online has a set of forums sponsored by IGG, the company that runs the game.
I think you will have better luck asking your question over there.
Here is the link:

http://forum.ao.igg.com/

K

kimlee

Hi Kimlee,

Angels Online has a set of forums sponsored by IGG, the company that runs the game.
I think you will have better luck asking your question over there.
Here is the link:

http://forum.ao.igg.com/
thanks a lot. haha , i have done this quest and get the weapon that i can use it until level 29

S

scubactrl

thanks a lot. haha , i have done this quest and get the weapon that i can use it until level 29
i can't do it alone. Do you complete this quest by yourself or teaming up with someone else

S

snoopydog

my friend has completed this quest and get the weapon can be used until level 31. i suggest you do this quest.