• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] A Small Piece of Blackrock

I

ianubisi

I've picked up about 10 or so of these over the last month of mining. Does this represent anything of value to anyone any more? As best as I can tell via http://www.uoguide.com/ there is some small value to random infection of a nearby monster, and apparently that may be currently broken.

Any thoughts on this? Trying to decide if I should throw them on a vendor. If so, can anyone suggest a price?

WildWobble

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It does seem to be broken i have not seen an infected in many months now :(
i loved to hunt the black boxes off them, Oh well if you want to sell them on a vendor i have seen them recently selling between 5-50k gold each hope that helps

Lord Finesse of LS

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm pretty sure you can still use them for the " Armegeddon" spell also. I've collected like 100 of these from the cavern of the discarded. Most likely from miners who dont notice the small pieces of blackrock, oh well.. :)