• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A sister bonding day

Caine Family

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
The door slammed open, hitting the far wall.

“Melody!” Thea shouted.

Running into the foyer, concerned, Melody said, “Thea! What happened? What’s wrong?”

Thea gave a huge laugh. “Nothing!”

“Then why did you slam in here like your butt was on fire?” Melody asked annoyed.

Thea laughed again. “Come!” She grabbed her sister’s hand and pulled her up the stairs. “You need a new look, I’m tired of looking at you!”

Melody pulled her hand away, irritated. “There is nothing wrong with my look! And besides, I’m busy.”

“Quit being so damn stuffy! Neither of us are on watch today, what else do you have to do?”

“I’m heading out to train.”

“Pfft. You train too much! You need some fun, too. SIT!”

The sisters laughed throughout the day and well into the night. With the Orc threat and the extra patrols, it was a wonderful stress release, and much needed to re-establish their bond.

“Thea, I can’t go out in public like this!”

Thea looked at her sister, delighted. “Of course you can! Isn’t purple your favorite color?”

“On my dress, yes, not on my hair.”

Thea laughed again, “Too late now, you are going to have to let it grow out.”

Melody sighed again as she looked in the mirror. “Maybe I can just wear a hat until it does?”

“You look awesome! I’ve wanted to do that for a LONG time!”

“You’re ready for battle now.” Thea nodded, satisfied.

Thea laughed again as she left Melody’s house.

It had been a good day.

Thea and Melody Caine
Covian Guard