• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] A Singed Modicum Of The Vestmental Robes Of EM Bennu

Wolf Master

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Hello everyone,

Item: A Singed Modicum Of The Vestmental Robes Of EM Bennu (Special Dye Tub Green Robe)
Shard: Great Lakes
Start: 60mil
Buyout: 100mil

PM me with any questions!

Last edited:

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Any way to get back to Atlantic?
If so I will do buyout

Wolf Master

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I have no way to get to Atlantic, sorry.
Was hoping to use the money from this item to transfer over :(

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a transfer shard shield to GL and Atlantic. If you two would like, I can move Arya's gold to GL and then the robe back to Atlantic.

You two talk it over and PM me if interested. Always happy to get shards their perspective items to display. :) :heart:

Queen Arya

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Thank you Assia-
I'm in-What do you say wolf?
I am around after 5:30 eastern tonight (Friday 9/21) and all weekend-I can get the gold to Assia-
let us know-My icq is 150693039

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You're welcome. Let me know if you accept the offer, Wolf Master.

After some thought. Shouldn't be any trust needed as I'll have Wolf Master put the robe on a vendor for 100m and I'll buy it off there. Soon as I have the robe back on Atlantic (which should be a day or so after initial transfer), I can just have you buy it for 100m from one of my vendors. I'll go ahead and use my 100m, just make sure you want it as I don't want to be stuck with the item. No offense to EM Bennu of course, just not what I collect.

My ICQ is 465-972-004. I'll be stuck at the hospital this morning, but should be available later this evening.
Wolf Master, please PM me a good time and your ICQ and I'll get a hold of you. ICQ can be glitchy, so if I don't respond to a message, feel free to send it again.

Much :heart: to all. :grouphug:

Queen Arya

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Assia and wolf I have the gold ready on Atlantic -Its friday evening-yell out in general -thanks

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wolf and I are trying to coordinate meeting via PM. Soon as I have the robe, I'll shoot you an ICQ and let you know when it should be back on Atlantic. :)

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just want to leave some positive feedback. Wolf Master and I were having some problems coordinating via PM and without me asking, he went and got ICQ to facilitate us meeting. he also got a vendor to make things easier and stayed up a bit later until I was able to get on. Trade went smoothly via vendor.

Robe will be on its way to Atlantic in a couple hours

Queen Arya wanted to give her gold ahead of time so soon as she gets on, she'll have her robe.

Was a pleasure to deal with both of them and communication was great. Kudos to both. :grouphug: