• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) A Siege Moment - June 8th, 7:45 P.M EST

HoldenCaulfield

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I want to post my best effort here to combine the photos I have taken from last night into a larger one to fit everyone in.

I know to some, this event seemed ridiculous - just a bunch of players sitting at a bank. But to me, and hopefully to some of you it was much more than that. It brought me back to a time I thought I may never experience again, to my first days as a UO player. And we did it here, in Felucca, West Brit Bank - the only West Brit Bank on Siege. And even more so, it was done in just barely over a days notice.

AND for this brief minute, right before the clock struck 7:46 and people started parting ways for their other adventures, we were all part of something much larger and bigger than just ourselves.

May Siege Be Forever!
Holden

startle

Siege... Where the fun begins.
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not sure what I could add to that, so..... Well spoken, Holden - well spoken ;)

Oh, and I think I have at least 40 pics at different stages....
Just sayin.....;)

Last edited: