• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] "A section of an obsidian statue" - what is this?

S

siyeng0

Somebody who'd been playing the game for a while was emptying out their boxes, and in one of the boxes I found this.

It looks like a black arcane gem and is labelled "a section of an obsidian statue." When double-clicked, a target cursor comes up; I tried targeting a few things and got the message, "Nothing happens."

Could someone please tell me what it is?

Attachments

M

Muu Bin

This is part of the "Collector Quest" with an NPC named Elwood McCarrin. He can be found in New Haven near the bank. You run through a number of smaller linked quests that he sends you on after the previous one is completed. The reward is what you have: "a section of an obsidian statue." When you have repeated this quest 10 times you will have 10 of these pieces which you build the entire statue with. Click on the first piece and target another piece, then continue targeting the rest of the pieces. You will then end up with one of 50+ possible obsidian statues. Prices for the individual pieces and completed statues vary widely on all the shards.

Good luck :)