• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A Sealed Letter To Governor Gillian Gryphon

Alaundril Do"Rhett

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
The old drow smoothed out a sheet of paper and dipped his quill into the inkwell and wrote a letter to Governor Gryphon of Skara Brae.

Most Esteemed Governor Elect Gillian Gryphon,

I hope this letter finds you well and in in good spirits. I was pleased to hear of your newly acquired position as Governor of Skara Brae. After a dismal track record...I have been counting the days till the leadership in many of the Trammel cities would change. I would like to meet with you soon, please correspond with and time a place of your choosing.

Regards,

Alaundril Do'Rhett
Dreadbringer Of Umbra
Right Hand of the Mistress

Alaundril saw to it that this letter was promptly delivered to the governor's office.

Last edited:

Jordan Thyme

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
*Carefully penned, slow and methodical*

Master Do'Rhett,

It was quite a surprise to come across your letter. I apologize for the lateness of this reply. This particular letter was not out in the open, but off to the side. I can say it is front and center now. If you are still of a mind to meet, my schedule is fairly open currently. I prefer to meet in Skara, but neutral ground will work as well.

Sincerely,

Gillian Gryphon
Governor, Skara Brae
Seeker, Rangers of Spiritwood