• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A rough guideline on rubble prices? pls

• Thread starter imported_kray2s
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

imported_kray2s

hey:)

well now that i have spent many an hour in maginca collecting rubble i now have enough building pieces to just knock my house walls down and replacxe them with magincas walls - wonder if this would work lol

However .... (mainly on europa but would b interested to see all shards comparisson) what is the more common rubble selling for?

G

I see most of it for as low as 45k-1m, although there are also people trying to sell items for 10m-65m for what they believe and sometimes are the more difficult to obtain graphics.

It seems most people are not aware, are not taking into account, or do not care that there is a re-spawn effect which effectively reduces the worth of many of these items. It won't completely devalue them, but it will certainly make them worth less then what they're currently being priced at.

G

I found three pieces of rubble priced at 5k each in Luna on Baja - 2 small sandstone rubble and a cute plant (not even a fern graphic or garbage!) That was pretty surprising, and I nabbed up the pieces post haste.

I think the highest tier items such as fire will go for a lot (20 mill+), the next tier would be items like display cases and those tall bishops benches (5-10 mill), things like that, then the next tier would be wooden benches and tables that don't have a reproduceable graphic on the carp menu (1-2 mill for a whole bench or table), whole logs would be about on par with coconut trees and fig trees, unusual plant graphics would be a lower tier, maybe 100-200k for unusual plant graphics that are fairly common from this event.

Not sure how to place jewelry, I figure earrings would go for more than necklaces or rings since those don't take up a needed item slot, fancy dress would fetch more than pants, but these things are of no interest to me personally so I can't imagine shelling out any $$ for them. An avid jewelry collector would pay millions tho, certainly.

Wall pieces being so common I can see settling around 200-500k, and will increase in value (of course) as time goes on. I would personally pay more for the small sandstone stair pieces including the blocks.

Items that have a duplicate graphic that is craftable or growable will not go for much at all. Maybe in 2 years that stuff will fetch ok prices, but will never be really valuable.

These are just my guesses, I'm sure I'm not listing some of the neat exceptions to the rule, like the very cute lilypads which while are an 'unusual plant graphic' would fetch more than the regular unusual jungle plant type stuff.

I

imported_Wing Chun

hmm,

where would you place these items

sign post rubble
Switches (like the one you find on the wall in dungeons) rubble
Horseshoes (like the semi rare stealables) rubble

G

Hrm, hard to say. I can tell you what I'd pay for those things. 3 mill for a signpost, 5+ for a switch, 500k for horseshoes. Horseshoes might go for more as there aren't going to be very many of them at all.

G

glorypaxson

If I was a betting man...I would say the Dresses will be worth the most...

and Jewelry...

Anything Wearable is going to be valued high

G

Not necessarily, common graphics are likely to be less desirable b/c they can be reproduced via the use of skills or by purchasing from a npc, etc.

I would personally believe that the more expensive items will be those graphics which are not reproducable by npcs or via the use of skills and which exist in low quantities.

R

RestlessLA

people have claimed that they blew up healer area on the docks the first day and it produced the rubble jars/anvil/hanging legs and tunics/etc.. we have tried since then a few times on my shard and the area is indestructable, so if they managed to do it then i would say those pieces would be worth the most... then the rare pieces such as the fire graphic and firepit and the crate (fire graphic most likely being more desirable becuz it looks cooler) then the blood rubbles then after that it will basically be based off the more desirable looking graphics such as the display cases and jewelry and trees and whatnot

Tomas_Bryce

Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There are like 6 threads on rubble on this page and at least one about pricing them. Please consider using those threads instead of starting redundant threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.