• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] A rose commemorating the defeat of evil EM Autolycus

hobbit35

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Taking offers on pictured item below on Atlantic shard, please post bid on thread below. I can place item on my vendor once high bidder has been determined. This was an event item that was on Chesapeake shard hosted by EM Autolycus. Thank you for your time and all bids placed.

Rose from event.png

Rose from event 2.png

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You should post this thread under the 'Rares Collector' forum. This item should get some interest and could perhaps land you sell because there are tons of rares collectors out there that view that forum. Good luck!!

hobbit35

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will do that, I appreciate your kindness! I will follow your advice, thanks again