• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] A Rose Commemorating The Defeat Of Evil EM Autolycus

hobbit35

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Selling rose from tonights EM event on LS, if you would like to buy it will be your responsibility to come get it! Unless I have friend taking items to your shard of choice. Thank you

p.s. EM stated that 50 roses dropped but there wasn't 50 people at the event. Not everyone got one so can't count on 50 being true.

ICQ me @ 602-535-796 if interested

Rose from event.png

Rose from event 2.png

Last edited:

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yah theres no way that 50 of those were given thats for certain. I was with Nails and Nathan and only one of them got one. There were probably 8 others with me and 3 of us got one. I'm guessing it was more like 10 MAYBE 20 tops with all of the complaining that was going on in the crowd lol.

I'll bid 200m on that. I scooped 2 up so far for 150m each.

hobbit35

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For sure! There was a ton of upset people asking for the Rose! Wow you think only 20 tops hmm you might have gotten a deal for 150m.

Lord X

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got one as did the other 2 with me, but seemed was only 35-40 ppl there tops.... And def a good number of ppl that didnt get one. I never did like maths but..... yeah.