• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A roofer I am not

Duncan McDermott

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I placed a 18 Sq. 3 story plot several weeks ago after a 7 year hiatus. Now today I am getting serious about building a structure on the plot. I really like this house and have done my best to copy it up to the roof.

http://www.rainylain.jp/uo/contest/.../img/8_0.jpg&no=8&num=3&path=hashigoyane/img/

I don't think I ever build a roof on a house just flat top of a house. I am really having problems getting it to work.

I am at the 3 floor on the custom menu but some of the roof tiles are red.
I can't seem to locate which tiles go on the back side of either roof line.

Is the 3rd floor where I need to be to make a roof? In the menu there are up and down arrows and I don't know what to do with them. What I do know is that they are in my view of roof tiles.

Please someone help me. I am so tired of living in the dirt.

Are there any professional builders still on GL does anyone know? What would I have to do to allow one access to be able to help me? Also what fee do they usually charge?
At this point in my frustration level I would gladly pay what I could for help.

*Tonight I managed to get my roof done. I found a tutorial on roofing that helped.*

Last edited:

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Roofs are a royal pain - even for those of us with experience.

Unfortunately the only way to allow anyone to design a house is to transfer the house to them or (and i don't advise this) give them access to your account.

Glad you got it sorted out