• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Archery] A returner's budget ABC suit: 5m

Lorax_Pacific

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Those are good choices. Here are a few more that may be priced right on your shard. Look for leggings of bane, gloves of pugilist, or maybe, rune beetle carapace, stormgrip, maybe a cheap jackals collar?

Shame loot?

-Lorax

Last edited:

kRUXCg7

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Ah thank you. Those DCI leggings come to my mind, too. Stormgrip might be available, too, but on a deserted shard the rest might be difficult to obtain. But great ideas, rest studded armour. Thank you.

NuSair

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What shard?

Also, you are better off imbuing or getting an imbued suit, than using crappy artifacts (just say NO to the collar).

kRUXCg7

Sage
Stratics Veteran
What shard?
Drachenfels
Also, you are better off imbuing or getting an imbued suit, than using crappy artifacts (just say NO to the collar).
hehe ok. Right now I am thinking of a simple suit:
  • DCI leggings or just imbued ones
  • Mana Phasing Orb or Primer Of Arms Damage Removal (if a cheap one can be found)
  • Bronzed Valkyrie
  • Rest: studded, imbued

NuSair

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Admittedly, I don't worry about DCI on my archer.... ;)

If I could get a free transfer over there or a ride, I'd give you a suit.

kRUXCg7

Sage
Stratics Veteran
ok no DCI leggings, thank you.

Well, I am very glad about the quick responses, thank you NuSair and Lorax!

Well I think we can start imbuing now, thank you. Will be a lot cheaper than 5m probably. Right now she wear's a mixture of a mage's LRC armour worth 20k, a kasa of the Raj-In and similar odd items. Once she gets going she can save up for a better suit. She had given away most of her stuff when she had quit 2 or 3 years ago so I hope I can help her some.

NuSair

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll log over there later today and see if I have anything.

kRUXCg7

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Has she got a crafter?
I don't know if she does. But I do have crafters, I just don't have a plethora of runics and I know nothing about refinement etc.; I think a budget suit will make her very happy.

I have crafted a lot of budget suits but I often do a lot of errors - like forgetting about cheap, but very nice artifacts (like Rune Beetle Carapace or the aforementioned Valkyrie armor). Or one of my latest suits was a mess... I imbued all 70s and then realized I had forgotten about two armor slots (head and legs or similar). That suit had > 90ish resists in all 5 categories. I want to plan a bit more and thus ask for a little planning help in this thread.

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
I don't know if she does. But I do have crafters, I just don't have a plethora of runics and I know nothing about refinement etc.; I think a budget suit will make her very happy.

I have crafted a lot of budget suits but I often do a lot of errors - like forgetting about cheap, but very nice artifacts (like Rune Beetle Carapace or the aforementioned Valkyrie armor). Or one of my latest suits was a mess... I imbued all 70s and then realized I had forgotten about two armor slots (head and legs or similar). That suit had > 90ish resists in all 5 categories. I want to plan a bit more and thus ask for a little planning help in this thread.
I could craft this suit giving exact command to your crafter and checking results.

Lorax_Pacific

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Admittedly, I don't worry about DCI on my archer.... ;)

If I could get a free transfer over there or a ride, I'd give you a suit.
My suit has 5 DCI and I have a bow that I use when fighting a melee opponent that has 25 DCI. So I go with 30 DCI against melee, but try not to go head-to-head by keeping my distance. That bow has Hit Fatigue 50%, so I deplete their stamina so that they can't chase or swing fast.

I have macro's that swap out stuff at a click of a button. Against mage opponents I swap out my 10%SSI 8 stamina imbued Daimyo's Helm for a Spirit of the Totem only for the 20 STR. On that suit my bow switches to a 60% Hit Mana Drain, 30% Hit Fatigue. I increase STR because of curses to my STR I don't want the chest piece to fall off.

-Lorax

Last edited:

kRUXCg7

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Ok first suit has been crafted and it came very cheap. Now I hope she'll accept it. Did not get my hands on bane leggings. HCI is missing big time, a pity.

Lorax_Pacific

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok first suit has been crafted and it came very cheap. Now I hope she'll accept it. Did not get my hands on bane leggings. HCI is missing big time, a pity.
Cool. Let us know how much it cost and how it turned out. The bane leggings on your shard are 1.5'ish mill.

-Lorax