• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] A rescued dolphin

Zandor

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Anyone ever seen one of these for sale or have one they would part with? This is pretty much my number 1 wanted item in game. Just curious if anyone had actually ever seen one. Thx!

Zandor

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
I saw 1 that he had at his Luna house but it wasn't a rescued dolphin. It was still super sweet tho! I would settle for either of the 3 dolphin types but I would seriously love to have the rescued version.

Pampa DH

Lore Master
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Yea they are great graphics. I had the rescued dolphin at one time but traded it for one of the LS items that I needed. I was lucky enough to get a holiday dolphin.

Zandor

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Ultimaonlinerares has some pics. And umm...yeah that is the dolphin I covet! Best item in game imo.