• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A reminder Dev Meet and Greets November 2nd, Izumo 9am ET

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
remember we had a time change so be sure to set that clock, I'm getting old so a few reminders in discord would be great tonight or early tomorrow

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Somebody needs to remind them to show some love for Doom, and the DF area. They should increase the rate and quality of the DROPS there. Very few people go there, and the drops are super rare, for an extremely hard encounter both in the rooms and the DF and there are usually 2-3 DFs there in reality. The damage to your armor there and the hours spent there NOT really worth it other than the challenge. They need a little tweak..

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Hope you're okay!
I am here, will take a bit longer to get it posted due to the translations, it's still going on so as soon as I can, I will have the transcript posted. I might post highlights in the meantime.

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Not much new information. But thought Kyronix was doing a better job answering the questions then someone else.

Maybe a promotion he should get? And a demotion for someone else?

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Thanks for going. Doctor went over a lot today as I had all my blood work last week, and my counts are up, some are down, changes in meds etc.. Maybe have to go in again for more blood work in a few weeks to be sure the changes are working.

Johnny Black

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I mean it is only me that get the impression that Mesanna dont like to go to any M&G? before she was there Kyronix was answering everybody with all kind of information, than few minutes later, all I can see is: No, No, not now, I am confuse, I dont know what they talking about, next, next, not changing anything, I dont understand this people, No, See you next time!!!!!

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
As for the lag in deceit, I agree. I have found since this new lot of events starting with the quests to get those shard bound block runes, that pretty much all high traffic/spawn areas are causing major stuttering lag, ie where your screen freezes up for about 10 -20 seconds then starts to move again. I thought it was just me but having spoken to a few ppl now it seems is happening to everyone. Deceit is particularly bad. I think this new lot of quest/quest engine thing they are using has broken something. Maybe it is just the out of USA servers or just the EC but I am finding the lag in some instances is enough to make you just log out in frustration. This is a recent thing. Anyone else getting it?

Groo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
As for the lag in deceit, I agree. I have found since this new lot of events starting with the quests to get those shard bound block runes, that pretty much all high traffic/spawn areas are causing major stuttering lag, ie where your screen freezes up for about 10 -20 seconds then starts to move again. I thought it was just me but having spoken to a few ppl now it seems is happening to everyone. Deceit is particularly bad. I think this new lot of quest/quest engine thing they are using has broken something. Maybe it is just the out of USA servers or just the EC but I am finding the lag in some instances is enough to make you just log out in frustration. This is a recent thing. Anyone else getting it?
I've seen it on Drachs but seldom

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I see it and have been killed by it on Atlantic. Screen locks up then either death gray or i see a few seconds of my attacks and heath bar dropping then raiseing over and over its funny sometimes