• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A Raven, Some Darts, Honey & Petals ...

eZekiel

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Hi everyone. I am the Governor of Trinsic. This is my first time being a Governor and am honored to be able to have this opportunity with such an amazing community on Baja. I want to invite the citizens of Trinsic to approach me in-game, Ezekiel Littlrot, or through general chat if you don't see me. I will gladly assign titles and welcome suggestions on trade buffs you want, questions or concerns, et cetera.

Trinsic finally has a Governor's office :D. There are a few things at the Trinsic Governor's office that you should take a look at when you get time :).

1. There is a public dartboard, (be sure you are carrying a dagger and remove your shield if you are carrying one).
2. There are three Rose of Trinsic planted on the side of the office and the petals can be picked by anyone that is feeling weak and lethargic.
3. There is a Beehive that offers honey to anyone that is needing it for cooking.
4. A plum tree for those looking for a snack.
5. Poe the Raven is currently in the process of being trained to speak. He is a bit shy at the moment, but before long anyone saying his name will get a reaction from him :).
6. The hamster takes care of the lawn and with that much grass to eat he sleeps quite frequently under the shade of the plum tree. He is such a deep sleeper that being gently petted won't disturb him.

I know Trinsic is a very large city, the second largest city in Britannia, so I hope the picture below helps those find the new Trinsic Governor's office, the Trade stone, where as a citizen you can get the week's trade buff, (this week it is +5 SSI), and the trade minister which is where the crate is to drop donations if you'd like and get trade deals which help a great deal.

Thank you for the opportunity to serve you and to the experienced Governor's for the advice and help you have offered me thus far :).

Trinsic.jpg

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
[OOC]Congratulations Zeke! I think the shard is very lucky that you've come here. You've been such a wonderfully positive influence that is open and independent.

[IC] Are you dead yet? Are you dead yet? Are you dead yet? Are you dead yet? Are you dead yet? Huh? Huh? Are you dead yet?

eZekiel

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
[OOC]Congratulations Zeke! I think the shard is very lucky that you've come here. You've been such a wonderfully positive influence that is open and independent.

[IC] Are you dead yet? Are you dead yet? Are you dead yet? Are you dead yet? Are you dead yet? Huh? Huh? Are you dead yet?

[OOC] Thank you Amber for your kind words. I am glad to be back home on Baja!! :)

[IC] Charge!!!! *sees black screen* :D *ack!! still hears the witch's words over n over n over....:eek2:*

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Wait a minute, I can sit in the chair, and it doesn't say my name

eZekiel

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Update: Poe might speak if you say his name and he's not feeling too cranky :p