• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] A rare I've never seen another of

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've had it for 2 years. I got it from an idoc that was loaded with very old items, mostly double blessed and double exceptional stuff plus some crap from that era worth nothing. I've heard claims of them being common or from asian shards but over the past 2 years I've never seen another despite pretty intense looking into it.

I haven't seen one in other museums, I can't find any evidence that it ever spawned. So here it is. The mysterious pink lemon....

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well, there is at least one more!
Second floor of my Zento Catskills Museum, inside the Magical Lockbox...

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does anyone have any idea where they're from? It's still a bit of a mystery. I've had people pm and claim answers like it being from t2a release, to asian shard event item, to seer item, to new rare that few people know about...

Hard info that is supported would be great.

Radugast

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My guess is someone made them the same way they do pumice, winch, red pig iron ect.. The named easter eggs couple years ago stack so this would enable someone to make all kinds of colored "lemons".

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im under the impression they are from the same time as you could get blue bread and other oddly coloured food items from a vendor.
If not then a pumice would also turn into a lemon i believe with the old bug thats back now.

Thunderz

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think the pumice graphic is different from the lemon unless I'm mistaken.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
that's the most convincing thing I've seen. It puts the asian shard claims and the very old and the discolored item claims and combines them.