• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A random posting from yours truly.

Norrar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Today, another character of mine fades from the face of Catskills.

Tucker, my drow tamer.
Tuckers history began on Legends many...many years ago. Yet after a time, he came here to Catskills. With him, I slowly began getting into the game. He soon became my favorite character.
Tucker was always my most helpful and caring character. He would go out of his way, and risk his own life, to help anyone in need.
On the day of the Greater Dragons release, those of us that were taming can clearly remember what a madhouse it was. Bodies, everywhere. Many tamers then just could not seem to tame one.
But Tucker could.
That day, I gave away 19 Greater Dragons to whoever needed one. Not for money, or wanting attention. But because there were others that had need of help. That, my friends, was Tuckers way.
Helping. Always helping.
Over the years that I have been on Catskills, I have seen many things. Some good. Some bad.
Ive seen people tearing at each others throats, bad mouthing each other ingame and over forums. Ive seen friendships burn and fade away.
Sometimes, I wish everyone was like Tucker more.
Put aside your bitterness towards certain people, put aside any grudges you still hold.
In the end, its just a game.
Now, I know many who read this won't care about anything I have said. You might laugh and shove right on by. But others will stay a moment longer...and listen.
You all know most of my characters I have played over the years.
-Tucker Edmunds, who I have been mentioning.
-Esidor Vandiir, my most current one.
-Norrar Swordhand, who the RP'ers might remember. Especially the pirates.
-And of course, the one everyone loved to hate, Va'lis Razele.
I held no grudges with anyone. I tried being friends with you all. So remember my next words, as they are from a friend.
"In the end, when all is said and done. . . Its just pixels in the game. But at the same time, the friends we have made during our time together... will always be our friends."

Tucker... our time together on Catskills has come to an end. For you, it is time to stay home with your wife and kids... And continue being happy. We've had a hell of a run you and I. For all these years I have played you... Thanks, for always being someone I could have fun on.

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*bows deeply*
Wishing you and your family a happy life. And always remember, if you and Ri ever need a hand, I will always be there for you.