• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) A Question to European IDOCers

Li Mu Bai

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Greetings

I have recently returned to UO. In the past i let my house collapse a few times (3 times on Homare Jima and once south of tram Trinsic moongate). Everytime i lost 1-3 green or red soul stones. The question is - Is there anyone having one or more of my soul stones? They can be marked with my user name or any other name with Davemport surname. I'd love to buy at least some of them back for not to high price :)

regards
Li

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Is there not a soulstone graveyard on Europa?

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
there was many moons ago.. i started the original way back just have the bearth of AOS... alas it got passed down player to player...methinks its nolonger....i maybe wrong....trouble is players get huge turn-in points for the full soulstones...bad move by the devs....imho

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Oh that is just so sad!! What a silly thing to do?! :(

Li Mu Bai

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Actually it Was a good move for them - if i won't find the old ones i'll have to pay $ for a green ones instead of waiting a few months for another chance topick red ones.