• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A question to devs About the housing/arena problem...

RaistlinNowhere

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How are you going to do the decay of the houses? Because im afraid of it.

Ill explain my self, im the owner of the europa garg abyss plot house, it have the tag "improperly placed" as well as all others abyss houses in all shards.

My fear is that you run a script to remove the houses of occlo/haven with the improperly placed tag that they have now, and by mistake it affect to abyss houses too.

In my case, at least, i have BILLIONS in items on the abyss house, so i dont want to think about it ........

Can you, please , explain better how are you going to do it ?

C

Capn Kranky

Before any housing newbie raises a fuss about this ... a properly placed unit can go improper due to grass and underlying terrain changes which occur in the course of the game. A new plot can be placed and yet read improper because it sits over a small grass clump ... that clump does not impede placement but it does cause "improper". Go figger.

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If past examples are followed, I believe a GM or a dev will manually delete the houses in question. There apparently aren't very many of them.

Raptor85

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I doubt it'll simply be removing improperly placed houses, they'd delete half the houses on all shards. (heck, almost any older house is improperly placed now, as you used to be able to place over slightly uneven terrain, some objects, and even a few years back they changed the rules about how far from the stairs/side walls other houses/objects have to be)