• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

a question for a board moderator

M

Morgaine

I'm just wondering why anything dealing with a lil smack talk on this forum keeps ending up removed from the boards? I'm not understanding

Orvago

Stratics' Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The old pvp smack thread has been imported and stickied.

Just remember, lienency will be shown in that thread however, making any attacks personal (IRL) instead of game-based will still be removed. Keep the smack about the game and not real life please.

Thanks *zigzag*

*Orvago smiles*

L

Lariat

If this is RE: my thread, it wasn't personal. I named no one. It was a harmless joke. If I was in AV I would've laughed and moved on. :<

L

Lord Arcane

if it was about your thread i'm sure if they seen something wrong to them it would been moved or a warning would have been given, they are pretty good bout being nice about it, ok just seen thread was moved hehe oh well so i'm little blind some times, in any case they are still very nice when it comes to that stuff, altho i have seen few **** them right off hehe

Orvago

Stratics' Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If this is RE: my thread, it wasn't personal. I named no one. It was a harmless joke. If I was in AV I would've laughed and moved on. :<
Your removed post and it's replies have now been merged into the Smack thread. I believe it was removed simply because there wasn't a smack thread yet and without a smack thread, your post wasn't suitable for the forums.

Any further comments on the moderation of your thread should be directed to [email protected] as I am being lenient in talking about it here (Rule I).

Thanks!

*Orvago bows*

M

Morgaine

LOL Thank you for putting the smack talk tread back on Origin! I was just curious as to why all the previous things dealing with smack talk were removed, now I know ;) Thanks again!

And Lariat, this has nothing to do with you personally

L

Lord Arcane

ahhh....

Orvago you know me to well hehe hows those videos treating you :p

And i mean music video for people with dirty minds lol