• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A question about the Lava Lamp Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Reading Parizads post, i come away a little confuselled on one point. Will everyone who participates receive a lava lamp? The only difference being the type? Anyone know for sure?

G

<blockquote><hr>

Reading Parizads post, i come away a little confuselled on one point. Will everyone who participates receive a lava lamp? The only difference being the type? Anyone know for sure?

[/ QUOTE ]

If you solve no puzzle, you will get a white lamp, if you solve all puzzles, your lava lamp will show the colors of the different puzzles you’ve solved. If you are good at it, it will flash through the rainbow!

So, as long as you're a paying subscriber you will at least receive a white lamp.

G

If you solve no puzzle, you will get a white lamp, if you solve all puzzles, your lava lamp will show the colors of the different puzzles you’ve solved. If you are good at it, it will flash through the rainbow!

==========================================
Fun Facts:

So far, 1,115 players have solved the puzzle.
19 characters have multiple pairs.
There are 2 rare cards. Have you figured out which ones?

I

imported_Rare-Buyer

What's all this about rare cards?

And since the statistics of multiple pairs is recorded, does that mean that there is some sort of advantage with owning multiple pairs?

G

Multiple Pairs = Multiple Lamps maybe? I don't know...interesting.

S

Sean Kendrick

I dont see any advantage of rare puzzle peices. Do you get something extra?

We probably need more info Pari, lol too many questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.