• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Game A Question About The Games Stratics Has Forums For

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
@Kirthag @AirmidCecht

Have you guys ever thought about creating forums for games that are not online? For example, the new games Shadow of Mordor and Assassins Creed Unity have an extremely huge following of fans and supporters, if you guys could figure out a way to bring some of the legions of fans from Xbox and Playstation to Stratics, they could greatly increase the sites activity. Also, once they are here they will eventually look outside of their own forums and might want to try out some of the other games like UO, bringing in more players and more activity for the game.

Just a thought, not sure if you guys have ever tried it before.

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I've been really encouraging the writing staff to write about any game they enjoy. I myself love playing Civiliation and the very classic off-line Warcraft. :)
We are indeed working on some really nice and exciting things... part of the reason I'm not so vocal on the forums right now. Thanks for asking Norrington!

Dag Nabbit

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I agree with the sentiment here with posting about older games that were played on PS2 and the like. I have always been a fan of the Breath of Fire series. Maybe even have a small forum on the Minecraft game for tips and tricks.

Dodger

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I want a ps3/4 forum here so I.dont have to switch forum sites.

Diomedes Artega

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Older post, sorry to steal but with staying on topic somewhat. Do the older forums just not have any moderators or forum posters to them any more? It would be a pity to delete some forums just because of inactivity when certainly some games have been an integral part of online gaming.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Older post, sorry to steal but with staying on topic somewhat. Do the older forums just not have any moderators or forum posters to them any more? It would be a pity to delete some forums just because of inactivity when certainly some games have been an integral part of online gaming.
I'm not sure the specifics, but if you look through a lot of the older forums they have an extremely small number of posts, some to the point of one or less post per month.